Last week I was a bit weepy. I read 2 blog posts and cried.
This was one and the other was simply an excerpt from The Velveteen Rabbit which gets me every single time.
It got me thinking about what else makes me cry;
1. SPCA commercials (really anything that shows animals in distress)
2. The Velveteen Rabbit - book
3. Charlotte's Web - movie and book
4. Love Story - book
5. Flowers for Algernon - book
6. Up! - movie
7. The Butterfly and the Diving Bell - movie (extremely good movie, if you haven't seen it...do!)
8. Babe - movie
10. Anytime I see someone else cry I often feel I need to join in (just to be polite of course)
So there. You can see what a big cry baby I am.
Let me know I'm not weeping all on my own here. What makes you cry?